2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
- engine light coming on when accelerating
- Pass.front tire has play, when up on jack,drivers side none. any idea to fix?
- 2010 dodge ram 3.7. started but died immediatly 4-5 times,
- where is located mass airflow sensor? what is means P0100 code error? ??????????
- when I turn my 4wd on my serv4wd light comes,why is this happening?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Problems
On some models a void in the rear window seal may cause a water leak. Water may be present on or under the carpet. The seal will need to be replaced if that is the source.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
Front pass. side tire has play, when up on jack and fully tightened. Drivers side has no play. any idea what might be the problem and easiest and cheapest way to fix problem. makes noise while driving.
1 or 2 times it cranked continuously till you turned the key off. At this time it will not crank at all.
43000 miles ist time problem
car does not start well
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Recalls
The nut securing the rear axle pinion my loosen because an adhesive patch was not installed during vehicle assembly. If the nut loosens, the axle can lock up with little warning, resulting in a loss of vehicle control and/or a crash. Dealers will install a pinion nut retainer to correct this concern. This is an expansion of a previous recall, NHTSA number 12V474000, Chrysler number M34. The Chrysler recall number for this recall is N08.
The rear axle pinion nut may loosen due to a lack of adhesive. If the rear axle pinion nut loosens, the axle can lock up and cause a loss of vehicle control and/or a vehicle crash with little warning. Dealers will install a pinion nut retainer to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is M34.
Chrysler is recalling certain 2010-2011 Dodge Ram trucks equipped with a diesel engine and hydroboost brake system because the brake pedal may be slow to return after brake application. A slow returning brake pedal will cause the brake lights to be slow to extinguish, which can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the power steering reservoir cap in order to lessen the vent pressure in the reservoir.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Reviews
I agree with that other guy. I too shopped around and i found the new Ram to be the best total package. The new Hemi has got awsome power with ok fuel milage. I never drove anything like it on the highway,also the quitest,smoothest truck I've ever drove.. Well done Dodge...
I have a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 V 8 , 5.7 L and about 63000 Miles , it is a nice truck , the MPG suck's, it's not get it 20 MPG , now it is in the dealer for the last 2 months with a major problem ( it is get it stuck on 4th. gear and not shifting ) nobody and I mean NOBODY can figure out what is the problem , not even CHRYSLER they don't know . So I will check twice before to buy this truck.
I will have to say that I absolutely love the Dodge sound and ride. I had an 08 1500 HEMI and traded it off for a 2010 1500 HEMI for really only 1 reason....noises on the interior more so the driver door panel. On my 08, made a popping noise and a rattle noise. Was in the shop 7 times for a total of 23 days in the last year. When they finally said enough was enough, we did everything possib...