2011 Dodge Nitro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Nitro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Dodge Nitro Problems
The anti-theft system may cause a no start condition due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) affecting the wireless control module (WCM). There is an updated WCM to correct this issue.
The courtesy lights and liftgate ajar light may illuminate intermittently. Our technicians tell us that switching the wires at the liftgate ajar switch connector will correct this condition.
2011 Dodge Nitro Questions
Both front how to disconnect them from the steel line
Please help thanks.
I do hear a gripping noise once I come to a complete stop and not sure if its is th enrages or shocks. I have 12K miles on it.
2011 Dodge Nitro Recalls
Active head restraints are designed to move forward and upward as necessary in the event of a rear end collision. These vehicles are being recalled because an internal fault in the occupant restraint control module could cause the active head restraints not to function as expected, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) or replace the occupant restraint control module as necessary to correct this concern.
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.