2011 Dodge Nitro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Nitro
- My nitro is not blowing any air out not hot or cold but when you turn it on you can hear it running but no air is coming out
- Where is the connector lift gate switch
- Why does the power outlet in my 2011 Nitro not give out power
- Brake hose removal
- Abs light is coming on and off brake peddle kinda jumps when light comes on
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Dodge Nitro Problems
The anti-theft system may cause a no start condition due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) affecting the wireless control module (WCM). There is an updated WCM to correct this issue.
One or more of the power door locks may become inoperative. Our technicians tell us that modifications to the door hardware and door panel may be necessary to correct this issue.
The courtesy lights and liftgate ajar light may illuminate intermittently. Our technicians tell us that switching the wires at the liftgate ajar switch connector will correct this condition.
2011 Dodge Nitro Questions
The power outlet in my 2011 Nitro is not working. I checked the fuse and it is not blown. Has anyone had this issue, and how do I fix it.
Both front how to disconnect them from the steel line
Please help thanks.
2011 Dodge Nitro Recalls
Active head restraints are designed to move forward and upward as necessary in the event of a rear end collision. These vehicles are being recalled because an internal fault in the occupant restraint control module could cause the active head restraints not to function as expected, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) or replace the occupant restraint control module as necessary to correct this concern.
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.
2011 Dodge Nitro Reviews
Do not waste your money on this car! On several occasions while driving down busy roads going 40 to 50 mph the car has just lost all power. The lights remain on but the car was not running thankfully I was close to turning lane to coast out of way of traffic. On another occasion getting off the interstate merging into traffic the car just wouldn't go, the only way I can decide it is like it thr...