2009 Dodge Nitro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Dodge Nitro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Dodge Nitro Problems
The anti-theft system may cause a no start condition due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) affecting the wireless control module (WCM). There is an updated WCM to correct this issue.
The remote start or keyless entry system may not function at times. A service repair kit is available which should correct this condition.
The manual transmission may jump out of first gear. Our technicians tell us that replacing the first gear and 1-2 synchronizer should correct this concern.
2009 Dodge Nitro Questions
Airbag warning light to 2009 dodge Nitro diesel after driving for 5 minutes and continues to come on and go off. This just started last week. Has continued daily since it started.