2007 Dodge Nitro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Nitro
- Security alarm system light turned on and now my car won't start.
- No hot air coming out.blows cold
- The heater fan has just stopped working is it likely to be something simple
- We had to replace remote key for 2007 Dodge Nitro 4X4. It does not work.
- I have had my rack replaced twice do I have any recourse with dodge for that ?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Dodge Nitro Problems
The anti-theft system may cause a no start condition due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) affecting the wireless control module (WCM). There is an updated WCM to correct this issue.
One or more of the power door locks may become inoperative. Our technicians tell us that modifications to the door hardware and door panel may be necessary to correct this issue.
The front of the roof rack may begin lifting from the roof. Replacing the adhesive tape at the front of the side rails should correct this concern.
2007 Dodge Nitro Questions
Replaced water pump and thermostat.
we need to know what to do.
2007 Dodge Nitro Recalls
The 4 wheel drive transfer case is protected from the hot exhaust system by a heat shield. This shield can come loose and rub on the drive shaft. Over time, this rubbing could weaken and potentially cause the drive shaft to break, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will add a support bracket to the heat shield to correct this concern.
In some cases, high usage of the "delay" wiper mode may affect the primary wiper function, rendering the wipers inoperable. Dealers will inspect and update the wiper system and the totally integrated power module software to correct this issue. This recall is expected to begin during February of 2010. The Chrysler recall number is J28.
The parking brake lever clutch drum may not secure the vehicle when the parking brake is thought to be engaged. This may allow the vehicle to roll unexpectedly. Dealers will replace the park brake lever assembly. The Chrysler recall number is H28. This recall began on October 27, 2008.
2007 Dodge Nitro Reviews
I have had my Nitro since 2007 and absolutely hate it. The engine light has a mind of its own. Goes on and off and can't seem to find the problem. Luggage racks started coming off after warranty was up and of course they are over $250 for new ones. Make horrible noise when going down road. Driver's door handle broke. Wipers are horrible and have to replace blades constantly. Dealer told m...
I have had my Nitro 2007 for a year in feb.The drivers seat is manual but the adjustment piece to raise or lower the seat has broken into many pieces. Also when i put the 4 wheel driver on and try to disingauge back to 2 wheel i have a grinding sound for days. My engine light stays on for weeks then just goes off. My seats are stained with blue and orange marker that i can not remove. Thank you...
This is THE worse vehicle I hace ever owned! I have had nothing but problems since the day I drove it off the lot!! It seems that if it wasn't the brakes it was the wipers (the blades need to be replaced ever 2 - 3 months because they skip so badly) or the check engine light stays on. It's always something. Now that it's paid for I'll keep it but I'll definitelt discourage anyone from buying a...