2007 Dodge Nitro R/T Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T
- my 2007 nitro rt will stop accelerating after 5 to 10 seconds it will be fine
- the horn and controls to radio on back of steering wheel are not working .
- I replaced the bulb for my right front turn signal and it still won't work what
- Constantly have TPM system warning. Expected cost for EGR(approximate) valve
- What would the average cost of labor be to replace a passenger side view mirror?
2007 Dodge Nitro R/T Problems
The inside and outside rear door handles may stop functioning. Our technicians tell us the repair involves adjusting the door latch adjustment screw.
The remote start or keyless entry system may not function at times. A service repair kit is available which should correct this condition.
2007 Dodge Nitro R/T Questions
i checked the fuses but its not that sometimes it will come on but now it dont stay on how can i fix my self??
the sprayers dry rotted and I need to replace them as they won't work and I have no washer fluid coming out.
Had my Nitro in to get oil change, tires rotated. Later that evening I had a "TPM system warning come on followed by all the tire pressures, which were fine. I took it to shop, and they couldn't get it to reset. So they took it to a dealer. The dealer said the control module that moni...