2007 Dodge Nitro R/T Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T
- Are there different windshield replacement options for my car?
- my 2007 nitro rt will stop accelerating after 5 to 10 seconds it will be fine
- the horn and controls to radio on back of steering wheel are not working .
- I replaced the bulb for my right front turn signal and it still won't work what
- Constantly have TPM system warning. Expected cost for EGR(approximate) valve
2007 Dodge Nitro R/T Problems
The inside and outside rear door handles may stop functioning. Our technicians tell us the repair involves adjusting the door latch adjustment screw.
The remote start or keyless entry system may not function at times. A service repair kit is available which should correct this condition.
2007 Dodge Nitro R/T Questions
I was told that if you special order or other you can get a uvb treated windshield with a darker tint then the one it came with.All the companies like Safelite, etc, don't specifiy whether it has a "3rd visor" like the one that I need to replace. I don't want to buy someting I d...
i checked the fuses but its not that sometimes it will come on but now it dont stay on how can i fix my self??
the sprayers dry rotted and I need to replace them as they won't work and I have no washer fluid coming out.