2004 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Neon
- Why is my car accelerating on it own?
- my oil light flickers on and off.I checked the oil and it's full.why did the lig
- what would cause my car turn off when coming to a complete stop
- When driving and I get to 35 MPR my began to jerk when I let of the gas it stops
- My oil light comes on once in a while but the oil level is good, what's wrong?
2004 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
The trunk seems to fill with water when it rains or you wash ir, then runs under the back seat and floods the floor boards, front and back, this causes mold, mildew and rust, not to mention oder. the problem is water leaks in around the tail light seals and bolts also around the seal of the trunk. Chrysler is aware of this problem but no recalls and they wont correct it. It is a manufactureers defect. a little silicone around the tail light s...
2004 Dodge Neon Questions
It has happened twice now. I'm driving and all of a sudden my car will begin to accelerate without me pressing the gas pedal. Second time it happened, my brake pedal would not let me press it down.. i almost hit someone but managed to pull the e brake and put the car in park. Mileage is 145,3...
my oil light flickered on and off when I was stopped at a red light and when I was going about 45 mph
Oil was changed recently, levels are fine, pressure is good. Only happens when stopping.