2004 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Neon
- my oil light flickers on and off.I checked the oil and it's full.why did the lig
- what would cause my car turn off when coming to a complete stop
- When driving and I get to 35 MPR my began to jerk when I let of the gas it stops
- My oil light comes on once in a while but the oil level is good, what's wrong?
- My 04 neon sxt is shifting erratically...down shifts from 4th to 1st...
2004 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
The trunk seems to fill with water when it rains or you wash ir, then runs under the back seat and floods the floor boards, front and back, this causes mold, mildew and rust, not to mention oder. the problem is water leaks in around the tail light seals and bolts also around the seal of the trunk. Chrysler is aware of this problem but no recalls and they wont correct it. It is a manufactureers defect. a little silicone around the tail light s...
2004 Dodge Neon Questions
my oil light flickered on and off when I was stopped at a red light and when I was going about 45 mph
Oil was changed recently, levels are fine, pressure is good. Only happens when stopping.
Ok it kicks when it goes into 3rd gear, vibrates most of the time...it gets really bad at stop signs/ red lights but it stops once I hit 50mph and starts again when it slows back down and has the battery, engine lights on and also another problem when I turn my radio on it kicks all the meters of...