2003 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Dodge Neon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
The trunk seems to fill with water when it rains or you wash ir, then runs under the back seat and floods the floor boards, front and back, this causes mold, mildew and rust, not to mention oder. the problem is water leaks in around the tail light seals and bolts also around the seal of the trunk. Chrysler is aware of this problem but no recalls and they wont correct it. It is a manufactureers defect. a little silicone around the tail light s...
2003 Dodge Neon Questions
Wheel needs to be adjusted out need instructions how
The car won't start after continuously trying to start it,but the engine is getting gas.Then the battery dies.Help.
2003 Dodge Neon Reviews
I got my neon a year and a half ago now with 55000 miles for 3500$. very pleased with the deal i went a year and a half trouble free with just regular oil changes, this summer the transmission failed at about 76000 miles because the trans cooler was integrated into the radiator and it cracked and began cycling coolant through my transmission. ball joints and control arm bushings, probably parti...
I have driven this car for seven years and it still has the original battery and tires. No repairs except oil changes. Mileage is good. Still only have 28000 miles but so far its a very dependable car.
bought this car in march of 2003 and is very reliable. changed battery and anti-freeze in 2008 only because they were 5 years old. replaced tires in 2010 at 45000 miles with generals..gets 29+/- mpg around town. have had no problems except regular mtn...has a/t a/c pw bra pw ste pw wind pw locks cd player. a friend i work with offered me 5500 dollars for it, not bad since i paid about 11000 f...