2002 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Dodge Neon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
The trunk seems to fill with water when it rains or you wash ir, then runs under the back seat and floods the floor boards, front and back, this causes mold, mildew and rust, not to mention oder. the problem is water leaks in around the tail light seals and bolts also around the seal of the trunk. Chrysler is aware of this problem but no recalls and they wont correct it. It is a manufactureers defect. a little silicone around the tail light s...
2002 Dodge Neon Questions
The steel bands r showing just put tires on a month ago and they don't wear any place else just about 3 inch's of tire on the inside
My car is stuck on 1st gear and won't shift, the reverse works just fine. I have replaced the throttle and checked the gear shift linkage and it seems fine. I have not taken it to the mechanic, hopping to fix this at home.
Car loses power when the weather gets warm. does fine in the morning on the way to work, but in the evening, it dont want to climb upgrades and have to pull over to let it rest. have to do it several times. We re-gapped plugs thinking this was the problem. Ive put 3 different coil packs on thinki...
2002 Dodge Neon Reviews
We just hit 325,000 miles, care gets 34 mpg on the highway (86 miles each way to work). At 200,000 we replaced the struts, at 275,000 or so the timing belt went out; 3 days before the appointment to replace it. Next week we are taking it in and having the rear main seal and the clutch replaced. I paid $10,700 for it brand-new-no complaints at all!
wife's car for work. O2 sensor problems and computer problems at 80K miles. Other than that it holds up well.