1999 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Dodge Neon
- what size is the radiator on my 1999 Dodge Neon Highline sport coupe
- my daughter 99 neon 4 door car, interior bad, no computer inside
- Horn does not work, how do I find the Horn? Fuses are good, relay is good.
- where is the leak detecting pump located and how to change it
- car wont start, click or anything
1999 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
A clicking or popping sound from the front of the vehicle (left or right side) while accelerating from a stop may be fixed by installing a rubber gasket on the axle shaft.
1999 Dodge Neon Questions
where to start is my question and how to find a cheap mechanic
I have been told several different locations for this modal car. This is a 1999 Dodge Neon Sport. 2L. Someone has put a toggle switch to start the car. Will this effect the Horn operating properly?
1999 Dodge Neon Reviews
it is over heating and the fans do not work please help
5-speed RT - love it with one exception. It goes through wiper motors (three in 10 years and not used extensively). Bought second hand in 2000, has less than 80,000 miles on it. Terrific condition inside and out
I bought this car brand new and have never had a problem with it. It handles well and is good on gas.