1999 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Dodge Neon
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
A clicking or popping sound from the front of the vehicle (left or right side) while accelerating from a stop may be fixed by installing a rubber gasket on the axle shaft.
1999 Dodge Neon Questions
I have been told several different locations for this modal car. This is a 1999 Dodge Neon Sport. 2L. Someone has put a toggle switch to start the car. Will this effect the Horn operating properly?
I was driving my car and i noticed when i would stop, the oil light would come on, then it started flickering and it would come on while i was driving it, i checked oil level, it was a bit low so i filled it hopeing the oil light might turn off, it did not, now today when i start it, it is making...
When the car is not running the speedometer stays at 55
1999 Dodge Neon Reviews
it is over heating and the fans do not work please help
5-speed RT - love it with one exception. It goes through wiper motors (three in 10 years and not used extensively). Bought second hand in 2000, has less than 80,000 miles on it. Terrific condition inside and out
I bought this car brand new and have never had a problem with it. It handles well and is good on gas.