1997 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Dodge Neon
- Check engin light on (code p1495) what could be the problem?
- What all causes a missfire on the number 1 cylinder
- i have an old dodge neon 2001 and the steering wheel is stuck all the way down
- transmission shift up and down too often an when running barely wants to move...
- Can I fit a 2002 Dodge Neon radiator inside a 1997 Dodge Neon?
1997 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
If there is a water leak into the passenger side of the interior, under the dash panel, it may be the HVAC housing drain is plugged or restricted.
1997 Dodge Neon Questions
what steps to repair a 98 dodge neon 200 to replace the front crankshaft seal
electric fans coming on & off after turning heater on when cars cold?
I have a Dodge Neon 1997 whitch ws reset and needs to pass emissions, what is the drive time please?
1997 Dodge Neon Recalls
Chrysler is recalling certain 1997 Dodge Dakota, Neon, and Viper; Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wrangler; and Plymouth Neon models because the air bag may deploy without warning when the ignition switch is turned off. Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury. Dealers will replace the air bag control module.
1997 Dodge Neon Reviews
bought this car brand new for wife she loves it but is get old and worn down it has over 200k miles on it need to get around and do some work on it but it has been a great car the only problem is that it is black gets really hot inside when sun is out