1996 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Dodge Neon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
1996 Dodge Neon Questions
Remove and replace
once running idles fine and drives down rd with no issues i have replaced plugs and wires and now fuel pressure regulator symtoms still exist!!! any help on this
after a little bit ,the battery light came on and so did the gauges and speedometer. I replaced the battery because it was dead and this problem occurred after I replaced the battery.