1996 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Dodge Neon
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
If there is a water leak into the passenger side of the interior, under the dash panel, it may be the HVAC housing drain is plugged or restricted.
1996 Dodge Neon Questions
Remove and replace
once running idles fine and drives down rd with no issues i have replaced plugs and wires and now fuel pressure regulator symtoms still exist!!! any help on this
1996 Dodge Neon Recalls
1996 Dodge Neon Reviews
Bought it from a dealer in 2007 for $1500.00 certified and e-tested. Drove it every day. No problems. Passed e-test in 2009. I'l keep it for another 2 years.