1995 Dodge Neon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Neon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Dodge Neon Problems
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
1995 Dodge Neon Questions
I put new spark plugs,wires,coil, o2 sensors, checked for vacuum leaks. The injectors are the only thing not checked
Heater will not work. Filled coolant yesterday now it's empty today. What is going on! Where is the coolant going?
My immediate issue is it eats up 3 quarts of oil per month. I don't see much smoke coming out of the exhaust, only if it idles like waiting to pick up daughter. I see a tiny drip by the oil pan. Is it ok to use that stop leak you add to your oil? It has a lot of miles so do not want to put to...
1995 Dodge Neon Recalls
1995 Dodge Neon Reviews
I have had this Neon for under 2 years... I have never been able to drive it for more than 3 months without a repair having to happen.. I have had to replace the tires within the first 3 months, all brakes, rodars, starter, alternator, muffler, and also wheel barrings. Not to mention the oil changes to keep it up to date. I would never recommend a neon to ANYONE.... its a pain!!
I love my 1995 neon sc.I have replaced the ac, timing belt, head gasket, tie rods, ball bearings, 2 sensors, and rotors since i bought the car in 2001. I still get 35-38 mpg. The radio went out last month so I will get a new one soon. Has over 225000 miles.
I just got this car and didn't pay much for it... took the bumper covers and trim off and painted them. It's a cute little die hard! Lots of them in the junk yard for parts too. Mine is the super basic model with no a/c or power anything, 5 speed manual. It gets 40 mpg!!! And it loves to go! I have to replace the timing belt soon but that's the only thing. I put in a new guage cluster w...