2007 Dodge Magnum Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Magnum
- My wipers, horn, turn signals all stopped working. Even after fuse change.
- How do I drain the coolant from my 2007 Dodge Magnum?
- if my 2007 magnum is making popping sounds in dash and shuts down what is that
- I have lean codes for bank 1 and 2 how do I fix it?
- Why sometimes driving my car wont shift. The rpm while continue to rise
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Dodge Magnum Problems
When driving my magnum at random times all my dashboard lights come on and my gauges drop to zero. As quick as this happens, it stops. problem can occur when I hit a bump driving or sitting at a red light. Have had it to the dealership and had the computers updated, but this has not helped. Codes indicate a possible need to replace the FCM Module and the IPM module, but service department is not confident that will resolve the problem. Sa...
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
Software updates are available which may correct various electrical problems with the interior features and lighting.
2007 Dodge Magnum Questions
changed the motor on passenger side the cable came off cant get it back on can you help
I think the fuel pump is out and need to test the pressure valve
Just got into a accident where my Dodge Magnum was t-boned. Leaving both the passenger side door dent to all damnation. I am trying to price how much it would be to replace both the front and back passenger doors.
2007 Dodge Magnum Recalls
On vehicles equipped with the police option package and a column mounted shifter, the gearshift cable may become disconnected from its mounting bracket, causing the position display to be incorrect. This can result in the vehicle moving in a unexpected direction, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will add a redundant locking mechanism to the gearshift cable at the mounting bracket. The recall is expected to begin on November 10, 2008. The Dodge recall number is H37.
A problem with the software for the ABS control module may cause the rear brakes to lock up under certain braking conditions. Dealers will reprogram the ABS electronic control unit. The recall began February 19, 2007. The Chrysler recall number is F50.
On vehicles with an automatic transmission, software in the powertrain control module (PCM) can cause the drive wheels to lock briefly when the transmission is shifted to neutral and back to drive at speeds over 40 MPH. If the drive wheels lock, loss of vehicle control could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reprogram the PCM free of charge. The recall began October 2, 2006. The Chrysler recall number if F43.
2007 Dodge Magnum Reviews
I bought my 2007 Dodge Magnum used and I love it. My brother got an '05 and after that I had to have one. I have very few things I don't like about it. Some of the platics havea a poor fit and finish, but 90% of it is great. The cargo room is great and the comfort level is a big plus on that car. The gas milage is great I get about 24 mpg on average with the 3.5L. Plenty of power for what...
I have had my 2007 3.5L Dodge Magnum Forever and loving every 300 HP 25 MPG every day I drive it. The only thing I do is change the oil, and do the brakes that's maintenance and it will lasts forever, I got 156897 and still got another million miles to go. I Love It!!!