2011 Dodge Journey Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Journey
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Dodge Journey Problems
A pulsation may be felt in the brake pedal or steering wheel on brake application. This is commonly caused by warped brake rotors. The front rotors are commonly at fault but the rears should be checked also. Warped rotors will need to be re-machined or replaced to correct this concern.
The remote keyless entry system may not work intermittently. Our technicians suggest upgrading the software in the wireless ignition node (WIN) to correct this concern.
A whine type noise may develop from the power steering pump. Our technicians tell us a revised pump and powertrain control module (PCM) software update are available to correct this concern. Additional, an updated power steering reservoir is available for some models.
2011 Dodge Journey Questions
drove car home from shopping parked it went to start next morning all dash lights and headlight work but when you push the start button nothing happens you hear a slight clicking sound like a relay or something like that checked the battery with a load tester and charge with 4 amp charger still n...
Checked latch to make sure nothing was blocking it. Interior stays on flashing when car is shutoff. Not sure if i can reset this alarm myself. Car chimes when driving with door ajar driver front flashing.
Percentage of fuel? I've also heard I need special oil.
2011 Dodge Journey Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.