2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
- Why is break pedal up further than gas I catch my foot all the time switching when gas and breaking can something be done to adjust them
- van came out of park, rolling over me and breaking my leg.
- I put the third row seats down and now I can't get them back up. ??
- car stumbles at 25 mph
- I've had a faint chirpping sound seems to be coming from the front end. h
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems
Shifting harshness and shuddering issues related to the operation of the automatic transmission have been addressed by factory service bulletins. The shuddering can feel like the vehicle is being driven over rumble strips.
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
my Caravan was idling in park. I tripped and leaned on the van for support near the trunk area. I couldn't stop it and I was knocked down and the van rolled over my leg. The shop reports no problems with the braking system. It may be 2014 model.
How can I get my third row seats back up? They are stuck in the folded stow position.
My van stumbles when I try to maintain a speed of around 25 mph when traveling up hill. It is not a shudder, more of a hestitation and then stumbles. IF I reduce the speed or step on the gas everything is fine. Anyone else have this problem ?
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls
The occupant restraint control module monitors vehicle occupant and crash data to determine which airbags to deploy when necessary. A software error may result in the airbags deploying from the opposite the side of impact (a left side impact would deploy the right side airbags and vice versa). This would leave the occupant at the point of impact with no protection, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the occupant restraint control module to correct this concern.
The incorrect software may have been installed in the occupant restraint control module (ORC). As a result, the airbags may not deploy as expected in the event of a crash. Improperly deployed airbags can increase the risk of personal injury. Dealers will inspect and replace the ORC module as necessary to correct this concern.
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews
My wife bought a 2013 grand caravan. Started having issues with the heater. At times, she starts the van and their is no heat from the front heater vents. Tried cycling through the hot and cold settings and nothing. Found that usually turning the van off and back on works, except not even that worked most of yesterday. So I looked the problem up online. Its an issue I have found repeating sinc...
I bought the Dodge Caravan for my grandchildren, it is just what we need because we now have 5 grandkids and love to take them places, but since the jerking when you shift into drive or reverse we are afraid that something will happen while driving. Our van has been in the shop 3 times, the third time he replaced something. The service dept is doing all they can do, I think this is something th...
Overall have been happy with the 2013 mini-van I have owned for ONLY 7 months...But curious to why a Brand NEW Car with only 6K miles needs a new water pump!?!?!?!