2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan
- What is the security screen/code displayed on the GPS screen?
- My anti-skid light comes on when I start my van and I can't shift into drive. I have to turn it off and then started again and if the light doesn't come on it will let me shifted into drive. Has anyone had this problem?
- Engine making knocking noisewhen in park or at low idle but doesn't do it when driving.
- changing the alternator on my 2012 Grand Caravan is that a job that I can
- 2nd row stow & go will not stow. The other one works fine.
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems
Shifting harshness and shuddering issues related to the operation of the automatic transmission have been addressed by factory service bulletins. The shuddering can feel like the vehicle is being driven over rumble strips.
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
Dust leaks everywhere all vents defrost it's the nicest but the worst dusty vehicle I. Have ever had. Is there a fix the dealer says nothing's wrong but I have dirt bank in the van.
Turned off machine last eve key won't go all the way in the ignition , is there a reset , or relay I can override,,,,thanks ...
First time this problem has happened...
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls
The vent window switch on the driver's door armrest may overheat. Dealers will replace the vent window switch with a revised version free of charge to resolve the problem.
Certain vehicles may have been manufactured with a right side liftgate pinch sensor that does not function properly. As a result, increased force may be required in order to stop the power liftgate during its final closing stages. If the power liftgate were to close on an appendage, personal injury may result. Dealers will replace the right side liftgate pinch sensor to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is M17.
The right rear hub and bearing assembly may not have been fully machined. This could result in decreased durability. A failed hub assembly could cause the wheel to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the right rear hub assembly to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is M13.