2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan
- Fuse for Radio in Dodge Grand Caravan
- When I turn on my heater the a/c compressor comes on too and I can't get heat
- just bought the 04 grand caravan. any known issues to have the dealer look over before everything is finalized?
- Can only go about 35 mph; won't shift to higher gear. If I let van sit for short period(30 mins.), I can drive normally for short period(usually for however long to takes to complete trip), then it repeats malfunction. This started yesterday around 9pm.
- how to fix transmission shudder
2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Shifting harshness and shuddering issues related to the operation of the automatic transmission have been addressed by factory service bulletins. The shuddering can feel like the vehicle is being driven over rumble strips.
Coolant leaks coming from the underbody on vehicles equipped with rear heat/AC are common. The underbody hoses should be inspected as part of regular maintenance. If you drive on roads where salt is prevalent the problem is generally more severe. Some 2005 models are involved in a special service action, no government recall was issued.
2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
3.3 liter V-6, SE Model.
Horn sound is weak. Need location of horn assembly
I don't want to spend $500 unless I know for sure that it isn't something like a switch or so.
2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls
2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews
hade my car for two years now runs great didnt pass smog due to a po406 to hight need to get fixed but car runs great
this van transactions rubbing stabilizer bar and links the strut mount off center on pass side front make a humming sound all the time
We bought this off the showrom floor in 2003. we now have 186xxx miles on it with great service. Very little work needed on this van over the years. We chage oils regularly and trans oil too. Has made a great famil ride to fla about 20 times.. Just now having some sensors going bad. 3.8 litre is plenty strong still.