1995 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan
- Front wheel shimmy/ wobble at low speeds .smoothes out as you increase speed?
- Flooring the gas , van moves faster than usual and changes gears like it should
- how much to replace a harness in my van would cost???
- where is the computer located in dodge grand caravan 1995?
- wipers only work in wash position.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1995 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
The door ajar light may illuminate and chime during driving, even when the sliding door is closed. Often, this is caused by a faulty switch in the C-pillar; a revised switch is available.
1995 Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
I HATE this van , but I can't get another car 'til this one blows up. I haven't done any service to it in over 11,000 miles no topping off fluids or anything. drive it like hell but the damn thing keeps going AAAARRRGH!!!!! HELP ME BLOW UP MY VAN! Only catch is I can't purposely d...
my mechanic said my van needs the harness to be replaced.i can't afford to install a new one,so one from the wrecking yard,would do it?????
my car gets to normal temperature and starts to miss or fails i give it gas but won;t respond i can hear like explosions and pulls back and forth
1995 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls
1995 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews
This has been maybe the best car I've ever owned. I've driven it since November of 2002. When I bought it, it had 26,000 miles and it now has 194,000. The 3.0 liter engine is a very strong engine yet economical. I will not be giving it up any time soon.
van just quits, pull off the side of road, grind to start for a 2min, then would start, and runs good until next time. this is third for repairs, but this time, the service shop can't find anything, runs good when taking in for serach, nothing. last time it died, grind to start, place in neutral, started then conscience? grandson learn this school shop, nevertheless, do you have any wisdo...