1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan
- Im getting a loud thumping sound coming from right side when i take off
- Rear brake make noise even when brake is not applied. Pulsation also occurs
- My 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan will start up good but want crank after stopping.
- When driving down road the van will high rpm and lose speed it only happens
- How do I change the front stabilizer bushings?
1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
it does it when i take off up to about 40 mph then it seems to stop
This happens all the time even after vehicle has warmed up
When driving down road the van will high rpm and lose speed it only happens every now and then and normally wont last long sometimes a mile other times 10 miles
1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls
1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews
I bought this van with 154,000 miles on it. It has since taken quite a beating as I used it for construction work, visiting multiple sites per day and just beating the crap out of it on each site. It has done the job of full size trucks and come out still strong as ever with 210,000 miles on it now. (Engine-wise) The suspension in the rear is a little clunky now, and Ive replaced the inner and ...