1991 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Dodge Grand Caravan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
1991 Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
my brake line is leaking about an inch from where it meets the junction box,but I can only follow it about 15 inches from the box towards the passenger side then it seems to disappear behind the gas tank. just need to know rough diagram/drawing of how the lines run. Thank You.
On certain days the ignition cranks, but won't start. After maybe 10 or 15 minutes and cranking it several times, it starts. The car normally starts continuously in the day I have it running. If it sits over a day or two it usually doesn't start right away. A couple of times it stal...
Every time I try to start it it dies unless I push the gas pedal then it Idle sometimes The air filter housing has oil in it and the PVC hose that goes from the air filter housing to where the hose goes to is clogged with gunk