2011 Dodge Durango Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Durango
- My truck will not turn off when the key is removed...what should I do to turn it
- What does code P000D mean on a 2011 Dodge Durango? The engine light is on
- Rear heater tubes at heater coil are broke and do not provide heat to the rear.
- I received a exclamation light
- what can I check if the radio display screen is white and will go off.
2011 Dodge Durango Problems
2011 Dodge Durango Questions
I received a exclamation light this morning and the message said high beams are on. I have never received this before. Is this something that I can fix without taking it into the shop?
it started last night and still continuing this morning.
Dealer wants to charge me over 400 bucks to change the filter and the transmission fluid. My manual says it doesn't need to be changed on this engine until or after 100,000 miles, but the mechanic says it should be changed every 64,000 miles. I had a Chrysler Concorde that I drove for 442,00...
2011 Dodge Durango Recalls
The power brake booster in these vehicles uses vacuum developed by the engine to provide power assistance to the braking system. Certain vehicles are being recalled because the shell of the vacuum brake booster can corrode and allow water to get inside. The water inside could freeze and limit ability of the brake booster to provide brake assistance. This reduced braking ability can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will test the brake booster and replace those that fail, and all vehicles will have a diverter shield installed on the brake booster to prevent this from occurring in the future.