2008 Dodge Durango Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Dodge Durango
- I cant start my car, battery ok, has gas, no clicking sound, now I'm locked out.
- ABS/BAS/ESP Traction Control "Dummy Lights" staying on AND NO CRUISE CONTROL...
- The check engine light is on but there are no error codes. HOw do u turn it off
- Reverse Light coming on
- how do I replace rear window wiper blade?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Dodge Durango Problems
A rough engine idle and/or engine stalling condition may develop, often associated with illumination of the Check Engine Light and an exhaust gas recirculation (ERG) fault code stored. This is commonly caused by a clogged EGR tube. The repair involves cleaning the clogged EGR tube.
2008 Dodge Durango Questions
Pulled the negative battery cable and then when we restarted the vehicle the check engine light remains on
While driving or on start up reverse lights come on. Turn key off then back on they go out for little while then come back on. Any ideas????