2008 Dodge Durango Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Dodge Durango
- Engine won't turn over (crank) also says no fuse msg on dash. Checked ALL fuses
- How to replace the backup parking sensors
- I cant start my car, battery ok, has gas, no clicking sound, now I'm locked out.
- ABS/BAS/ESP Traction Control "Dummy Lights" staying on AND NO CRUISE CONTROL...
- The check engine light is on but there are no error codes. HOw do u turn it off
2008 Dodge Durango Problems
A ticking type noise may develop, most noticeable when the engine is cold. This is commonly caused by one or more broken exhaust manifold bolts. Our technicians recommend to replace the broken bolts as needed, also the exhaust manifold gaskets should be replaced at this time.
A rough engine idle and/or engine stalling condition may develop, often associated with illumination of the Check Engine Light and an exhaust gas recirculation (ERG) fault code stored. This is commonly caused by a clogged EGR tube. The repair involves cleaning the clogged EGR tube.
2008 Dodge Durango Questions
Pulled the negative battery cable and then when we restarted the vehicle the check engine light remains on
While driving or on start up reverse lights come on. Turn key off then back on they go out for little while then come back on. Any ideas????
2008 Dodge Durango Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.