2013 Dodge Dart Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Dodge Dart
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Dodge Dart Questions
I switched the bulbs to verify and it works in the other socket. No power to the right headlight socket, 12.5 volts to the left.
2013 Dodge Dart Recalls
The front seat mounted airbag on certain vehicles equipped with Mopar trim package #13 may not have been correctly installed into the seat. In the event of a crash, the seat mounted airbags (SAB) may not deploy as designed, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the installation of the SAB and re-install one or both as necessary.
The powertrain control module (PCM) manages the engine operation. Turbocharged vehicles equipped with a dual dry clutch transmission have a programming concern with the PCM that could allow the engine to stall when the outside temperature is below 20 degrees. An unexpected engine stall can increase the risk of a crash so your Dodge dealer will update the PCM programming to correct this problem.
A total of 46 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles are being recalled because they may have been assembled with the incorrect rear brake calipers. As a result, the parking brake may not function correctly and the vehicle could roll unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected brake calipers to correct this concern.