2008 Dodge Dakota Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Dodge Dakota
- 2008 dodge Dakota V6 cranck over it has plenty battery but won't start
- What can I do a 2008 V6 Dakota all electrical is work but will not started
- 2008 dodge Dakota V6 cranck over it has plenty battery power but will no started
- What would cause the engine to suddenly seize without warning?
- Can the steering shaft be replaced or does entire rak and pinion need replacing?
2008 Dodge Dakota Problems
On 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 engines the camshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to crank but not start or it can cause intermittent stalling. A failed camshaft position sensor will require replacement.
2008 Dodge Dakota Questions
All fluids were properly maintained. It had been operating without any trouble whatsoever until yesterday. The only warning was a loud rattling noise when starting it again in the afternoon (I had driven it not more than 30 minutes earlier). I immediately turned it off and restarted it a few more...
2008 Dodge Dakota Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
2008 Dodge Dakota Reviews
Dealers don't have repair parts to fix backup lights. Can't get a state inspection sticker until sometime next year. Am disabled and can't get to my doctors or to the ER if I need to, without a legal vehicle.