2007 Dodge Dakota Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Dakota
- 2007 Dodge 4.7 intermittent engine bucking any driving condition
- engine acts like it's starving for gas when in cruist control
- vehicle starts but when put into gear and step on gas it dies. Restarts and sometimes while driving it dies $ refires on its own acts like its in nuetral then drive, also sometimes it will be in low gear when it refires. WHAT could be wrong? electronic TC
- need to know what causes the vehicle to stall when putting it in gear and steppi
- how long hours does it take to remove and replace the a/c evaporator?
2007 Dodge Dakota Problems
On 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 engines the camshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to crank but not start or it can cause intermittent stalling. A failed camshaft position sensor will require replacement.
2007 Dodge Dakota Questions
how many hours does it take to replace the a/c evaporator?
2007 Dodge Dakota Recalls
In a crash that deploys the driver's front air bag, the inflator of the air bag can rupture, causing metal debris to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will replace the front driver's air bag inflator free of charge to correct the concern.
Upon deployment the driver's front airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the driver's front airbag inflator to correct this concern. Note: this recall supersedes, in part, recall #14V-354.
The clutch ignition interlock switch can fail due to broken return springs. A failed switch can cause the engine not to start or the vehicle to move unexpectedly when trying to start the engine. Dealers will replace the clutch ignition interlock switch to correct this concern.
2007 Dodge Dakota Reviews
I have a 2007 dakota slt quad cab and failure is when you have lost the pedal fall to the rev 0