2007 Dodge Dakota Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Dakota
- replaced battery and now truck wont start. did start three times for about 30 se
- before when i turned on the ac and push the gas it would hesitate like no power
- Grinding/rubbing noise with sharp left turns in 4WD.
- My front drivers side has a bad squeak when going over bumps. is it the shocks.
- check engine light on p0302 code
2007 Dodge Dakota Problems
On 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 engines the camshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to crank but not start or it can cause intermittent stalling. A failed camshaft position sensor will require replacement.
2007 Dodge Dakota Questions
now wont turn over at all
everything else is greased, and the problem did not go away.
reset and drove about one mile light came back on reset drove 40 miles light came back on just put in new plugs, no tapping noise what the hell
2007 Dodge Dakota Recalls
On vehicles with an automatic transmission, software in the powertrain control module (PCM) can cause the drive wheels to lock briefly when the transmission is shifted to neutral and back to drive at speeds over 40 MPH. If the drive wheels lock, loss of vehicle control could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reprogram the PCM free of charge. The recall began October 2, 2006. The Chrysler recall number if F43.