1992 Dodge D250 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Dodge D250
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Dodge D250 Problems
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. If it is found that the brake system is functioning as designed the repair would be to replace the affected brake shoes with revised parts.
Pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler lines can cause transmission failure due to lack of lubrication. Our technicians recommend complete inspection of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.
Carbon buildup on the top of the piston is common. Over time this can lead to symptoms varying from light ticking to knocking noises. Performing a fuel injector cleaning procedure can often help the condition by removing some of the piston top deposits.
1992 Dodge D250 Questions
During takeoff after starting the truck takes forever to get up to speed and even slows down even if you hold the pedal to the floor. it just started doing this and only does it when its cold but after it warms up it seems to run fine. it acts if though it has no power..
Where under the hood is the voltage regulator or is it located under the dash
i am trying to instal my remote start unit on the truck but need help with location of the park nutaral safety switch location and description of wires so i can conect the unit to it