1991 Dodge D250 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Dodge D250
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Dodge D250 Problems
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. If it is found that the brake system is functioning as designed the repair would be to replace the affected brake shoes with revised parts.
Pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler lines can cause transmission failure due to lack of lubrication. Our technicians recommend complete inspection of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.
Carbon buildup on the top of the piston is common. Over time this can lead to symptoms varying from light ticking to knocking noises. Performing a fuel injector cleaning procedure can often help the condition by removing some of the piston top deposits.
1991 Dodge D250 Questions
Speedometer-erratic & wrong, no odometer, headlites & cluster-interior lites all flicker.
resistor-looks ok-has varied resistance
blower motor-ok-bench tested with battery
no power to fuse key on or off-all other fuses have pow
Removed switch, checked out ok, removed blower motor and it also checked out,found no electricity at the conn. to motor.
1991 Dodge D250 Reviews
this has been a great truck, ihave a small hose that is broke coming off my air pump cant find other end of hose or a place for it too go, i have had a check engine light since this has happened and have gas fouled my plugs its running too rich does any one know where this hose goes its a small hose coming off a plastic nipple facing the firewall 5.9 v-8 1991 ram d-250
I bought this truck used with many miles on it. The engine had been rebuilt. So far its been a very good reliable truck. Hauled many things and even a medium sized pop up trailer with no problems. Interior is not in the best shape and appears to have been built shoddy to begin with. Exterior all the paint was peeling bad and looks like that might also been a factory issue.