1990 Dodge D250 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Dodge D250
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Dodge D250 Problems
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. If it is found that the brake system is functioning as designed the repair would be to replace the affected brake shoes with revised parts.
Pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler lines can cause transmission failure due to lack of lubrication. Our technicians recommend complete inspection of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.
Carbon buildup on the top of the piston is common. Over time this can lead to symptoms varying from light ticking to knocking noises. Performing a fuel injector cleaning procedure can often help the condition by removing some of the piston top deposits.
1990 Dodge D250 Questions
Will not start car in fear it is empty of whatever oil or fluid battery now dead too
Brake pedal goes soft while at a red light why
no power to the injector or the coil after 20 minutes of running what can i check or fix