2013 Dodge Charger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Dodge Charger
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Dodge Charger Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
A harsh 4-3 downshift or other shift quality issues may develop. Revised transmission control module (TCM) software has been released to address these concerns.
2013 Dodge Charger Recalls
Certain All Wheel Drive (AWD) vehicles equipped with a ZF 8HP45 transmission are being recalled. In the affected vehicles, the transmission output shaft can break unexpectedly. This could result in loss of power to the drive wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. The vehicle could also unexpectedly roll away with the transmission shifter in the park position. Dealers will replace the transmission in affected vehicles to correct this concern.