2009 Dodge Charger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Dodge Charger
- Lubricate/Replace Lower Seal on Steering Shaft if Squeak is Heard While Turning
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Rear Differential/Axle Seals are Prone to Leaks
- PCM/TCM Software Updates Will Address Shifting Problems
- Leaks May Develop at Electrical Connector on Automatic Transmission
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Dodge Charger Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
Rear differential and axle seals are prone to repeated leaks.
2009 Dodge Charger Questions
when it won't start the starter keeps running until you turn key off
Options available concerning "your Car" above did not permit identification of a 1972 model.
Engine light came on 2 months back it will not accerlate over 20 and as soon as I start it the esp light comes on a lightening bolt symbol appears and the rpms are exided without pushing gas I have codes p1790, p0734, p0123, p2111
2009 Dodge Charger Recalls
The tire pressure monitor (TPM) sensors may not transmit the actual tire pressure. The driver may be unaware of low tire pressures. Low tire pressure could result in tire damage and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the TPM sensors. The recall began February 9, 2009. The recall number is H41.
On vehicles equipped with the police option package and a column mounted shifter, the gearshift cable may become disconnected from its mounting bracket, causing the position display to be incorrect. This can result in the vehicle moving in a unexpected direction, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will add a redundant locking mechanism to the gearshift cable at the mounting bracket. The recall is expected to begin on November 10, 2008. The Dodge recall number is H37.
2009 Dodge Charger Reviews
When I first got the car my brakes squeaked alot. The dealer replaced the front pads and it still made noise. Replaced the f&r pads and rotors at about 27K I had the front and rear pads and rotors replaced with Raybestos ATF rotors and their heavy duty brakes. Never heard any squeaking since. I have since gone about 33K miles and the rear brakes wore out and the fronts are still at 7/32. Left t...
how to repair water line on my dodge charger 2.7 engine it leaks coolant very slow