2011 Dodge Challenger SE Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Challenger SE
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Dodge Challenger SE Problems
The Electronic Stability Program (ESP) warning light may flash, or the pump may howl or groan after a turn. Our technicians tell us that updated anti-lock brake system control module software is available for these concerns.
2011 Dodge Challenger SE Recalls
The supplemental restraint system, commonly called the "airbag", consists of several "bags" that are very quickly inflated to help protect the vehicle occupants in the event of a crash. An on board computer uses information from various sensors to determine if and when the airbags should deploy. The affected vehicles may have a poor electrical connection in the front seat which could affect deployment of the side airbags and/or cause the airbag warning light to illuminate. Dealers will replace the airbag withing harness in both the driver and passenger front seats to correct this concern.