2007 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Caravan
- Will a 3.3l engine fit in my 2.4l 2007 Dodge Caravan, base model?
- I GET A P301 CODE(CYLINDER 1 MISFIRE) COMES ON IN DRIVE AT A IDLE. MILEAGE 174K
- Transmission HESITATE to engage sometimes in winter weather
- If transmission fluid was put in a master cylinder.
- Had check engine light come on right at 97000 miles.
2007 Dodge Caravan Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Due to the crankshaft end play being out of specification, the front crankshaft seal can be popped or pushed out. Revised crank main thrust bearings will solve the problem.
2007 Dodge Caravan Questions
Needing to replace engine, but would like to add some umph. Can I upgrade from 2.4 to a 3.3 engine?
I CHANGED SPARK PLUGS & WIRES,FUEL INJECTOR,COIL PACK, ADD A FUEL ADDITIVE TO REMOVE CARBON. I CLEARED THE CODE AND DROVE 100 MILES ON I-95 NO CODE CAME BACK. BUT IF I IDLE AT A STOP LIGHT IN DRIVE P-301 CODE COMES BACK. IF I'M AT THE SAME STOP LIGHT IN NEUTRAL NO CODE PROBLEMS. PS OVER ...
How long would it take to harden the rubber gaskets in the MC?
2007 Dodge Caravan Reviews
I own a gold 2007 SXT and found it to be a very quiet, very smooth riding vehicle with lots of room for the whole family.