2007 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Caravan
- Keyless entry and courtesy lights both stopped working when ignition is off.
- The radio and DVD play but no sound. Is it the Amp? And can you buy aftermarket.
- My van alarm have my van lock so I can't start it.
- My gages are jumping and radio is going off and on and while driving car turns o
- How many axles are there on this vehicle?
2007 Dodge Caravan Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Due to the crankshaft end play being out of specification, the front crankshaft seal can be popped or pushed out. Revised crank main thrust bearings will solve the problem.
2007 Dodge Caravan Questions
Problems started after i pulled out the aftermarket CD player that was in our van when we bought it used. I have taken it out and inspected the wires to make sure they're all plugged in, etc. I have read about a common problem with faulty wires between the PCB DLC RKE blocks that can cause ...
My van wouldn't start I put a new battery, check the starter and that wasn't the problem. The alarm button is on now which it never came on before. What should I do. I had someone look at it and said you need a code what is this code and who or where can I go to fix it.
2007 Dodge Caravan Reviews
I own a gold 2007 SXT and found it to be a very quiet, very smooth riding vehicle with lots of room for the whole family.