2007 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Dodge Caravan
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Dodge Caravan Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Due to the crankshaft end play being out of specification, the front crankshaft seal can be popped or pushed out. Revised crank main thrust bearings will solve the problem.
2007 Dodge Caravan Questions
Seems to be running fine. How do I get this off or reset the system?
Radiator empty, but light did not reveal. Liquid in radiator gunky looking. Mechanic indicated heater issue and has temporarily rerouted the heater hose. Is this serious and expensive to repair? Happened first time this weekend and stopped driving until had mechanic look at it. Want 2nd opinion.
It's gave a abnormal response when speed is up then it's ok and after some drive problem is same but not as much as in begning. Some person ask to change transmation oil then it should be ok but oil is good like run 3000km pl advice
And it's water pump also need to change is any...