2000 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Dodge Caravan
- Please tell me where the fuel vapor leak detection pump is .
- The transfer tube fell off the rack and pinion, does this need to be replaced?
- What do I do when transmission fluid mixes with coolant?
- What causes overheated engine with a murky discharge
- why does my steering wheel not come back to normal position like it use too
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Dodge Caravan Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
2000 Dodge Caravan Questions
Is it hard to replace the transmission gasket? Do I flush transmission as well as replacing radiator. Will a radiator flush be needed after replacement?
I drove a few miles, granny seemed to be slipping, then it over heated and leaked a murky substance
i was getting my brakes bleeded in my friend did it the lazy way by turning my steering wheel with engine on , so he could get to the bleeder screw - now my steering wheel wont turn back to its center position - i have to help it sometimes-- it does spin back around but just not as far as it shou...
2000 Dodge Caravan Recalls
The courtesy lamps on affected running boards may overheat when exposed to moisture and road salt. Overheating may cause the lamps and boards to melt or start a fire. Dealers will replace the wiring harness for these running boards.
2000 Dodge Caravan Reviews
My 2000 Dodge Caravan is wonderful. bought it used with 40,000 miles on it and it now has 250,000 miles on it. It has been across country twice. We have never had to replace anything until a month ago when we had to replace fuel filter, fuel pump and alternator. Still running great! I love this van! i wouldn't mind having another one.
i love my 2000 dodge caravan,but lately i have had 3 rebuilt power steering pumps put on and it is still having issues,im at a lost as what to do!! but i still love my van...
2000 dodge caravan speedometor quit working slowed down to make a turn engine died started back up went to make another turn engine died again .if anyone can help