1998 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Dodge Caravan
- Smoke came out of exhaust and oil cap will not start. What has happened?
- My right brake light is not working. Is it fuse or actual light and how do i fix
- When in reverse, I have to give it ALOT of gas.
- Caravan seem to choke going up hills. The whole van jerks. 170,000n miles. help
- setting values when get ready to set timing?
1998 Dodge Caravan Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
1998 Dodge Caravan Questions
During my drive up from Branson to Springfield a loud bang came from engine in shifting and then smoke blew out of my exhaust and engine. I believe I cracked my engine block? If so how much is it to repair?
Id like to know where fuse box is also
This problem started happening about 3-4 weeks ago. I added some stop leaking transmission fluid.
It seems that whenever I put my van in reverse, it needs alot of gas to get it going just a little bit, it wont even go fast in reverse maybe 3-5 mph. And then it starts making this rattling noise...