1995 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Caravan
- I have spongy brakes but cant find any leaks. I can hear air when I push pedal.
- I had 4 practically new tires put on and now the thing shakes/vibrates until you
- The sliding side door won't open so I need to remove the door panel to fix it.
- ref:crank case hoses to me its the air breather 2hoses on left side top 1 to mot
- where does the bottom hose on the crankcase hook up
1995 Dodge Caravan Problems
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.speed sensor has been replaced. The problem is most likely caused by bad connectors.
1995 Dodge Caravan Questions
are turning slightly or running 55 mph or more. These tires came from a tire center.
top one to motor cannot find where to hook up the other one. hose is about 3/8 inside also there is a hose coming out the fire wall it has been cut do not know where it goes
1995 Dodge Caravan Recalls
1995 Dodge Caravan Reviews
This is the worst engineered vehicle I have ever owned. Have had to replace both front drive axles due to problems with ABS sensors at cost of almost $1600. Just replaced brake line which had been poorly positioned. Shocks and struts seem to wear out quickly. Seat belt does not retract properly and hangs down far enough to get caught in driver's door. This has caused a crack in the body where t...