1994 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Caravan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Dodge Caravan Problemsspeed sensor has been replaced. The problem is most likely caused by bad connectors.
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
1994 Dodge Caravan Questions
When i accelerate the car to 60 mph then it shakes and vibrates badly. i can feel the shake in my steering.. when i was driving in highway last time i felt like the right passanger front wheel is about to run away.. i cant see if it wobbles or not but i can tell it could be wobbling when giving t...
If I turn the engine off while going down the road and turn it back on it shifts fine. It seems to do it more when its raining or there is alot of moisture in the air.
i have a gas leak it leaks out just from sitting and especially when i start it up.