1994 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Caravan
- What would cause my 1994 Dodge Caravan to run extremely rough?
- car steering shakes and vibrates at high speeds
- My 1994 Caravan sometimes does not want to change gears.
- show me a picture of how to change the fuel hoses/lines,etc.
- When I connect the meter to charge air conditioner and meter reads in the red.
1994 Dodge Caravan Problems
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.speed sensor has been replaced. The problem is most likely caused by bad connectors.
1994 Dodge Caravan Questions
When i accelerate the car to 60 mph then it shakes and vibrates badly. i can feel the shake in my steering.. when i was driving in highway last time i felt like the right passanger front wheel is about to run away.. i cant see if it wobbles or not but i can tell it could be wobbling when giving t...
If I turn the engine off while going down the road and turn it back on it shifts fine. It seems to do it more when its raining or there is alot of moisture in the air.
i have a gas leak it leaks out just from sitting and especially when i start it up.