1993 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Dodge Caravan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Dodge Caravan Problems
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.speed sensor has been replaced. The problem is most likely caused by bad connectors.
1993 Dodge Caravan Questions
I am near Van Horn Tx and my van leaks transmission oil. Now stopped and now runs inn high gear and stops after 5 miles.Is it my transmission?? Help?
My heater worked fine. Then a hose started leaking, the one that comes out of the firewall. Someone cut it off and plugged it for me. The part of hose they cut off had a valve in it. When I bought the hose to fix it, the guy helping me noticed it was leaking where the coolant lines had rusted out...
comes on and stays on, besides the sensor being bad or the module and the wiring is good, what else could cause that light to stay on and would the regular brake light stay on as well even though brakes are fine and it is just the ABS system? Please reply back ASAP, this is for my electric wheel...