1992 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Dodge Caravan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Dodge Caravan Problemsspeed sensor has been replaced. The problem is most likely caused by bad connectors.
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
1992 Dodge Caravan Questions
We have a 1992 Caravan with lots of wheelchair modifications for our son. The A/C will blow ice cold for 5 - 10 minutes, then it sounds as if something flaps closed and no air of any kind.
It sounds as if the system is still blowing but no air comes from the vents. If we shut if off for 5 mi...
We were told that you have to remove the top of the engine in order to change the plugs....??
When I turn off the vehicle, back lights and fog lights will not go off. I was disconnecting the battery and now it wont stay running. I want to know where I can take it to get it fixed.