1992 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Dodge Caravan
- The engine computer on my 1992 Caravan broke and was replaced by a 1994 one.
- changed fufuelel filter,fuel filter,distributer spark plugs still havng trouble flow
- A/C blows cold, then stops, then starts again.
- How difficult is it to change the spark plugs on a 92 Dodge Caravan?
- what can I do about getting the alarm system removed or disconnected.
1992 Dodge Caravan Problems
An oil leak from the oil filter adapter may be evident. Dodge has made a revised oil filter adapter is available.
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
1992 Dodge Caravan Questions
We have a 1992 Caravan with lots of wheelchair modifications for our son. The A/C will blow ice cold for 5 - 10 minutes, then it sounds as if something flaps closed and no air of any kind.
It sounds as if the system is still blowing but no air comes from the vents. If we shut if off for 5 mi...
We were told that you have to remove the top of the engine in order to change the plugs....??
When I turn off the vehicle, back lights and fog lights will not go off. I was disconnecting the battery and now it wont stay running. I want to know where I can take it to get it fixed.