1992 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Dodge Caravan
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Dodge Caravan Problems
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.speed sensor has been replaced. The problem is most likely caused by bad connectors.
1992 Dodge Caravan Questions
We have a 1992 Caravan with lots of wheelchair modifications for our son. The A/C will blow ice cold for 5 - 10 minutes, then it sounds as if something flaps closed and no air of any kind.
It sounds as if the system is still blowing but no air comes from the vents. If we shut if off for 5 mi...
We were told that you have to remove the top of the engine in order to change the plugs....??
When I turn off the vehicle, back lights and fog lights will not go off. I was disconnecting the battery and now it wont stay running. I want to know where I can take it to get it fixed.