1990 Dodge Caravan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Dodge Caravan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Dodge Caravan Problemsspeed sensor has been replaced. The problem is most likely caused by bad connectors.
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
1990 Dodge Caravan Questions
i just put in a new torque converter,trans seal,trans gasket and new head gaskets.what is causing this bluish smoke
the tie rod snapped. can i unscrew this rod and just replace it and if so how can i do this?
1990 dodge caravan stalled now no crank and no elec on dash is it the key switch?