2011 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Caliber
- How could the front and back driver side floor get wet?
- I have a 2011 Dodge caliber SXT and the kilometers an indication lights are not showing up
- Do I need to replace my headlight switch? Lights flicker and go dim.
- How do i tell if the airbag has been deployed if so how hard is it to replace?
- When I turn on my defrost the air is cold not hot. I have the control to red.
2011 Dodge Caliber Problems
Water leaks from the headliner may be cause by damaged sun roof drain tubes.
A no crank or no start condition may be the result of a theft system fault. Our technicians tell us that replacing the wireless control module should correct this issue.
2011 Dodge Caliber Questions
just happen but I want to cover the small fix first
2011 Dodge Caliber Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.