2011 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Caliber
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Dodge Caliber Problems
Water leaks from the headliner may be cause by damaged sun roof drain tubes.
2011 Dodge Caliber Questions
just happen but I want to cover the small fix first
What makes the MIL light come on
Power steering pump making grinding noise, dealer said needed flush. Flushed. Still making noise and steering seems sluggish. Also w9rse when turning to left.
2011 Dodge Caliber Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.