2011 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Caliber
- How much for a drivers side mirror Replacement
- How could the front and back driver side floor get wet?
- I have a 2011 Dodge caliber SXT and the kilometers an indication lights are not showing up
- Do I need to replace my headlight switch? Lights flicker and go dim.
- How do i tell if the airbag has been deployed if so how hard is it to replace?
2011 Dodge Caliber Problems
Water leaks from the headliner may be cause by damaged sun roof drain tubes.
A no crank or no start condition may be the result of a theft system fault. Our technicians tell us that replacing the wireless control module should correct this issue.
2011 Dodge Caliber Questions
2011 Dodge Caliber Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.