2011 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Dodge Caliber
- Do I need to replace my headlight switch? Lights flicker and go dim.
- How do i tell if the airbag has been deployed if so how hard is it to replace?
- When I turn on my defrost the air is cold not hot. I have the control to red.
- why is my wipers and turn signal not working.
- am surfed problem increased fuel consumption .
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Dodge Caliber Problems
Water leaks from the headliner may be cause by damaged sun roof drain tubes.
2011 Dodge Caliber Questions
just happen but I want to cover the small fix first
What makes the MIL light come on
2011 Dodge Caliber Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.