2010 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Dodge Caliber
- it just started 3 days ago my 2010 dodge caliber has to be forced in to drive
- Do you have to replace both thermosats when replacing the water pump?
- could not start car, jumped, came on ETC light on car would hardly run
- how to fix broken rear drivers side quarter pael clips
- Where do you put the gas cap when pumping gas? Do u just let it hang there?
2010 Dodge Caliber Problems
A no crank or no start condition may be the result of a theft system fault. Our technicians tell us that replacing the wireless control module should correct this issue.
2010 Dodge Caliber Questions
my car only has 44k on it ang the water pump is leaking has anyone else had this problem with so little km?
after a while light went off and car ran fine, but MIL light is still on, what do i do?
rear bumper is fallin down
2010 Dodge Caliber Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with an incorrect lock rod in the right front door. As a result, the door could open unexpectedly, increasing the risk of passengers not wearing their seat belts being ejected from the vehicle. Dealers will inspect and replace the right front door lock rod as necessary. The recall is scheduled to begin during June 2010. The Chrysler recall number is K09.