2010 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Dodge Caliber
- Where is the blend door actuator located? Took the dash apart and can't find it
- I have delayed shifting or slipeage on my 2010 dodge caliper sxt. What can i do
- When I open the drivers side door there is a clicking noise. Any ideas?
- how do i manually close the blend door? wifes car has no heat.
- passenger window motor fixed 4 x, it works then it doesnt, them it does, what ?
2010 Dodge Caliber Problems
Water leaks from the headliner may be cause by damaged sun roof drain tubes.
A no crank or no start condition may be the result of a theft system fault. Our technicians tell us that replacing the wireless control module should correct this issue.
2010 Dodge Caliber Questions
The AC/heater fan stopped working in my Caliber. My mechanic told me that the "Hvac air head control unit" needs to be replaced. I tried looking up the part on-line and cannot find it.
Car runs with a rough idle an lacks power cuts off when I let off the gas
2010 Dodge Caliber Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with an incorrect lock rod in the right front door. As a result, the door could open unexpectedly, increasing the risk of passengers not wearing their seat belts being ejected from the vehicle. Dealers will inspect and replace the right front door lock rod as necessary. The recall is scheduled to begin during June 2010. The Chrysler recall number is K09.
2010 Dodge Caliber Reviews
My sunroof leaks, hell floods into my interior and my dome light. Dealer wants $200 to fix!!!!! Found out this is a KNOWN problem direct from manufacturing. Can I fix this myself?