2009 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Dodge Caliber
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Dodge Caliber Problems
Water leaks from the headliner may be cause by damaged sun roof drain tubes.
The front struts may wear prematurely, resulting in poor handling and/or a rough ride. Struts may also be diagnosed as leading. When replacing front struts on 2007 - 2009 vehicles, the jounce bumper should be inspected. If it is found to be a one-piece black rubber part, it should be replaced with a newly designed jounce bumber end dust shield.
A no crank or no start condition may be the result of a theft system fault. Our technicians tell us that replacing the wireless control module should correct this issue.
2009 Dodge Caliber Questions
I have to pull over. All power is lost it may run about 10 -15 miles per hour if that. Now the light is staying on all the time and I can't drive it. I really can't afford to send it to the shop as I only get to work a few hours a week right now unfortunately. But I depend on the car to g...
2009 Dodge Caliber Recalls
Chrysler is recalling 2009 Sebring, Dodge Caliber, Avenger, Journey, Jeep Patriot, and Compass models due to a new adhesive in the PCM manufacturing process that can cause the printed circuit board to break. This may cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the PCM free of charge.
2009 Dodge Caliber Reviews
we bought it with 65000 and the front strut drivers side leaks, the rear drivers side brake drum was cracked! to me the 2.0 engine with the cvt tranny is kind of gutless!