2009 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Dodge Caliber
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Dodge Caliber Problems
Water leaks from the headliner may be cause by damaged sun roof drain tubes.
The front struts may wear prematurely, resulting in poor handling and/or a rough ride. Struts may also be diagnosed as leading. When replacing front struts on 2007 - 2009 vehicles, the jounce bumper should be inspected. If it is found to be a one-piece black rubber part, it should be replaced with a newly designed jounce bumber end dust shield.
A no crank or no start condition may be the result of a theft system fault. Our technicians tell us that replacing the wireless control module should correct this issue.
2009 Dodge Caliber Questions
I have to pull over. All power is lost it may run about 10 -15 miles per hour if that. Now the light is staying on all the time and I can't drive it. I really can't afford to send it to the shop as I only get to work a few hours a week right now unfortunately. But I depend on the car to...
The is no noise if the car is in park. The air is cold so it's not needing refridgerant. What is needed?
When I spray my rear washer fluid it sounds like it is spraying under my passenger side dashboard and not coming out the back. How do I get to the hose under the dash?
2009 Dodge Caliber Recalls
Chrysler is recalling 2009 Sebring, Dodge Caliber, Avenger, Journey, Jeep Patriot, and Compass models due to a new adhesive in the PCM manufacturing process that can cause the printed circuit board to break. This may cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the PCM free of charge.