2008 Dodge Caliber Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Dodge Caliber
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Dodge Caliber Problems
Water leaks from the headliner may be cause by damaged sun roof drain tubes.
The front struts may wear prematurely, resulting in poor handling and/or a rough ride. Struts may also be diagnosed as leading. When replacing front struts on 2007 - 2009 vehicles, the jounce bumper should be inspected. If it is found to be a one-piece black rubber part, it should be replaced with a newly designed jounce bumber end dust shield.
A no crank or no start condition may be the result of a theft system fault. Our technicians tell us that replacing the wireless control module should correct this issue.
2008 Dodge Caliber Questions
Need car battery that is not too expensive
Won't start but radio and lights will come on. No codes are coming up to explain what the problem could be.
Kind of feels like little bumps.
2008 Dodge Caliber Reviews
Bad vehicle choice nothing but problems....I own the 2008 caliber. I'd never buy another Dodge product. If your looking to purchase this vehicle re-think it.
Purchased new in 2008 (45,000)-front strut replacement is needed already. When I originally purchased car I questioned the gas meter reader. Anything measuring over 1/2 tank seemed as if it was used up very quickly. They did not find anything at first and then told that it was a glitch and something dodge may recall on vehicles later. Mistake to have whatever coating for the outside and ins...
I love my 2008 Caliber. I haven't had any major problems with it until now.I bought it brand new and all I'd had to fix so far are the tire locks,which were optional. I am having problems with the battery. It had a dirty post and It would hesitated to start. I have since cleaned it and made sure there isn't any corrosion around the battery.It seems that the problem got worse now. When I try st...