2003 Chrysler Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chrysler Voyager
- Van stalls out after using air cond all day. Like it's not getting gas
- wont crank has a security system
- Took ground cable off to put on new power steering pump and new belt now it won't crank it has a security system and now it won't crank tried new battery didn't help
- How do you bypass security system so car will star
- How expensive to repair the PCM in a 2003 voyager...............................
2003 Chrysler Voyager Problems
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
If the transmission is slipping in first gear or Reverse—or if you experience delayed or loss of gear engagement after initial startup—the transmission may require removal and disassembly.
2003 Chrysler Voyager Questions
Is there a way to bypass this system so it will crank
Put on a new power brake pump and new belt now it won't crank
Will not start without a jump, why? All parts have been replaced, including PCM. Throttle body has been cleaned, still won't idle. ? Dies when the foot lets of accelerator. Only the alternator has not been replaced.