2003 Chrysler Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chrysler Voyager
- How expensive to repair the PCM in a 2003 voyager...............................
- Engine starts right up, but will not idle. Why ? The new battery is dead again,
- if i take ac com. off can a smaller belt work.on 2.4 with no comp.?............
- ran fine-wont crank-replaced fuel pump and filter -fuses are good -starter,alt,
- What is the fix for Safety Review #10124426,dimming and flickering lights?
2003 Chrysler Voyager Problems
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
While turning in either direction during low speed parking lot maneuvers, if a creaking, squawking, squeaking, grinding, or groaning sound is heard from the front strut area, locate the front strut dust boot and rotate the dust boot side to side. If the sound is present, applying lubricant to the jounce bumper (bump stop) of both front struts can help with the noise.
2003 Chrysler Voyager Questions
Will not start without a jump, why? All parts have been replaced, including PCM. Throttle body has been cleaned, still won't idle. ? Dies when the foot lets of accelerator. Only the alternator has not been replaced.
batt are all good-timing belt and water pump are good-turns over slow-wont crank-new plugs-could it be a sensor or the computer
Lights dim and flicker and go off while driving down hiway at night.