2003 Chrysler Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chrysler Voyager
- wont crank has a security system
- Took ground cable off to put on new power steering pump and new belt now it won't crank it has a security system and now it won't crank tried new battery didn't help
- How do you bypass security system so car will star
- How expensive to repair the PCM in a 2003 voyager...............................
- Engine starts right up, but will not idle. Why ? The new battery is dead again,
2003 Chrysler Voyager Problems
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
While turning in either direction during low speed parking lot maneuvers, if a creaking, squawking, squeaking, grinding, or groaning sound is heard from the front strut area, locate the front strut dust boot and rotate the dust boot side to side. If the sound is present, applying lubricant to the jounce bumper (bump stop) of both front struts can help with the noise.
2003 Chrysler Voyager Questions
Is there a way to bypass this system so it will crank
Put on a new power brake pump and new belt now it won't crank
Will not start without a jump, why? All parts have been replaced, including PCM. Throttle body has been cleaned, still won't idle. ? Dies when the foot lets of accelerator. Only the alternator has not been replaced.