2002 Chrysler Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chrysler Voyager
- Key May Not Start Car or Release From Ignition
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Transmission May Fail Causing Slipping in First or Reverse Gear
- Lubricant on Jounce Bumper Will Stop Noise While Turning
- Airbag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- How to fix lights turning on and off on 2002 chrysler voyager while driving
- Why would the van lose oil pressure and not start.
- Im looking for the voltage regulator on a chrysler grand voyager 2002.
- I have a 2002 Chrysler Voyager LX, I'm only getting heat on passenger side.
- when should i replace the timing belt 135000 miles starts and runs great
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2002 Chrysler Voyager Problems
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
If the transmission is slipping in first gear or Reverse—or if you experience delayed or loss of gear engagement after initial startup—the transmission may require removal and disassembly.
2002 Chrysler Voyager Questions
All lights will flicker or sometimes turn completely off at night.
I was driving at the time and suddenly lost oil pressure and the car would not start after that.
I was told the alternator was knackered so have bought new one and fitted it but lights still pulse. I think I need to replace the regulator but don't know where it is or where i get one
2002 Chrysler Voyager Reviews
my ac/heater only works on high sometimes?
My 2002 minivan has had two rebuilt transmission, the radiator replaced, brakes replaced twice, now I think it needs front struts and heater core. Oh and the alternator went out two years ago. I think I've been pretty lucky since the engine hasn't went out and it has almost 250 k miles.