2000 Chrysler Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chrysler Voyager
- Key May Not Start Car or Release From Ignition
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Transmission May Fail Causing Slipping in First or Reverse Gear
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Airbag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- The van starts to overheat when i have the air on but only when idle. My a/c fan
- Why is AC blowing hot air out of passenger side
- i had front left brake and new rotor in jan and now i have this noise wheni brak
- Why would I lose my heat, rear wipers, rear defrost, and A/C all at once.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Chrysler Voyager Problems
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
If the transmission is slipping in first gear or Reverse—or if you experience delayed or loss of gear engagement after initial startup—the transmission may require removal and disassembly.
2000 Chrysler Voyager Questions
Comes on but its still over heating. Anyone know why?
The day I went to test drive itDied and they said it needed a new battery I went and purchased a new battery and it started in a few days later it would die and act like your starter is messed up.If you want the starter it was a Bentley catch and start.Then the transmission started acting out and...
when i slow down or brake i have this nise in my wheel. also when i turn my wheel to the left