2014 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2014 Chrysler Town & Country
- The airbag warning light and alarm is coming on intermittently. H
- Actually a2015 T&C touring. My pcm module code was change at dealers today.
- rough idle, engine feels like it is jumping at times like a roll of the engine feel, brakes seem like they are slipping at normal stops at stop signs, tends to lag at starts dealership acts like I;m crazy computer says no issues what is wrong?
- What is causing such a hard ride
- Credit card slipped inbetween top of cubby hole door in console.
2014 Chrysler Town & Country Problems
Shifting harshness and shuddering issues related to the operation of the automatic transmission have been addressed by factory service bulletins. The shuddering can feel like the vehicle is being driven over rumble strips.
2014 Chrysler Town & Country Questions
Happened when we had just 3000 miles on it and dealer could not find anything wrong. Did not occur again until now (13,000 miles). Seems to occur mainly when we turn left and stays on for a while then goes off.
Numbers were the same but last two letters changed from AD to AE. I immediately could tell a difference. What was changed?
How do I get it out?
2014 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews
driving in winter the snow cakes up into the bumper and rips the wiring harness to the sensors out. design flaw? anyone else experience this?
Purchased a new 2014 with 1 mile three months ago. Drove it home and have had it parked in garage. Total of 5 miles on the vehicle. No problems. It has been perfect. I have not driven it because I am so busy fixing my other 3 Town and Countries. Every usual problem...brakes, transmission, electrical gremlins..etc. I figure the new one will have less problems if I do not drive it.
Chrysler town and country 2014 garage changed 2 rear shocks at 5000 KM and also at 19,200 KM. At 18,900 the power steering hose leaked badly. The vehicle was towed to garage and hose repaired by dealer. Len