2007 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chrysler Town & Country
- Why do I have to have the breaks redone every 18000 miles? I have the paperwork
- how do you FIX the excessive oil consumption problem we all seem to have?
- why does the left rear wheel sensor fail repeatedly
- vehicle shudders at start up. Also when acceleration reaches 50 miles per hour
- Rear leaf springs, front struts, power steering gear, water pump, all bad?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Chrysler Town & Country Problems
Excessive oil consumption—defined as more than one quart per 1,000 miles (on vehicles with less than 50,000 miles) or more than one quart per 750 miles (on vehicles with more than 50,000 miles)—is common. Common causes include exhaust valve guides, valve cover gaskets, camshaft plugs, camshaft seals, and crankshaft seal.
Shifting harshness and shuddering issues related to the operation of the automatic transmission have been addressed by factory service bulletins. The shuddering can feel like the vehicle is being driven over rumble strips.
It is not uncommon or the power window motor and/or regulator to fail. In most cases the door panel will require removal to determine the exact failure.
2007 Chrysler Town & Country Questions
This happens even when the keys are not in the ignition and even if the headlights are on. The repair shop replaced a door sensor and it still does this. Their response was it aas always supposed to even though it never did. I am not buying this....can anyone else give me some feedback???
The noise does not happen when I accelerate or when I press the break peddle. It just recently started happening, we have owned the car for 2 years.
My Chrysler T&C won't accept more than 1.5~ gallons of gas before it kicks the gas station pump off. At this point I have to put gasoline in a plastic jug and pour it in the gas tank. It's been a month or so since I could get more than that in the tank.
2007 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews
Will never buy another chrysler product, Less than 40,000 miles and no cold air, brakes and rotors needs replaced for the 2nd time Front struts need replaced. What a piece of junk.
I agree with so many, my 2007 chrysler town and country is the worst vehicle I ever bought brand new. It's 2011 and already replaced catalytic convertor, paid for both electric doors to be fixed, door latch on driver side door replaced, brakes make constant noise,gas mileage is awful. DVD player had to be replaced, at least that was still under warranty. Paint on inside front seat door handles...
Im in shock reading some of the other reviews. I guess ill knock on some wood too. I bought this 2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring with 95k miles in November of 2012. Even though i havent owned it that long, i have not seen a single problem, love it actually.Great fuel economy as high as 33 on level roads and with no head winds, in most case i get 18 around city driving and 27-29 on the hi...