1995 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler Town & Country
- my van has a problem with starting. it takes several cranks before it will finally start. i have replaced the Fuel pump, Fuel Filter, Fuel Regulator, Alternator and the starter.
- my instrument cluster went out and radio i checked fuses van still starts and ru
- MY VAN STARTS TO STUMBLE AND MISS AFTER DRING A FEW MILES ?
- No instrument lights - engine turns over but shuts off after a few seconds
- Changed fuel line won't turn over
1995 Chrysler Town & Country Problems
Excessive oil consumption—defined as more than one quart per 1,000 miles (on vehicles with less than 50,000 miles) or more than one quart per 750 miles (on vehicles with more than 50,000 miles)—is common. Common causes include exhaust valve guides, valve cover gaskets, camshaft plugs, camshaft seals, and crankshaft seal.
Shifting harshness and shuddering issues related to the operation of the automatic transmission have been addressed by factory service bulletins. The shuddering can feel like the vehicle is being driven over rumble strips.
Defrost was working on the windshield, not defrosting windshield now. all air is coming out of the A/C vents in the Van.
1995 Chrysler Town & Country Questions
AFTER DRIVING MAYBE 10 MILES MY VAN SEEMS TO RUN LIKE CRAP I REPLACED THE THROTTLE SENSOR THE IDLE MOTOR THE COOLANT TEMP SENSORS BOTH TRANSMISSION INPUT OUTPUT SENSORS
This happened once before, but magically "fixed itself" and I never had it looked at. Car's been running fine but my instrument lights have been acting up - various ones will go off and on at times, and other times all of the panel lights and radio lights will go out but will come ...