1995 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler Town & Country
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Chrysler Town & Country Problems
Excessive oil consumption—defined as more than one quart per 1,000 miles (on vehicles with less than 50,000 miles) or more than one quart per 750 miles (on vehicles with more than 50,000 miles)—is common. Common causes include exhaust valve guides, valve cover gaskets, camshaft plugs, camshaft seals, and crankshaft seal.
A yellow anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light may remain illuminated. If a wheel speed sensor fault is discovered, sensor connectors should be inspected. Damaged or spread terminals must be repaired or replaced.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
1995 Chrysler Town & Country Questions
AFTER DRIVING MAYBE 10 MILES MY VAN SEEMS TO RUN LIKE CRAP I REPLACED THE THROTTLE SENSOR THE IDLE MOTOR THE COOLANT TEMP SENSORS BOTH TRANSMISSION INPUT OUTPUT SENSORS
This happened once before, but magically "fixed itself" and I never had it looked at. Car's been running fine but my instrument lights have been acting up - various ones will go off and on at times, and other times all of the panel lights and radio lights will go out but will come ...
Had a fuel line leak, changed the fuel line from the filter to the hard line & now the engine wont start. The van was working fine before hand & has plenty of gas.