1991 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chrysler Town & Country
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
1991 Chrysler Town & Country Problems
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
The door ajar light may illuminate and chime during driving, even when the sliding door is closed. Often, this is caused by a faulty switch in the C-pillar; a revised switch is available.
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
1991 Chrysler Town & Country Questions
HAVE HYDRALUIC BREAK SYSTEM. THE PEDAL IS VERY HARD. SEEMS LIKE THE POWER BREAKS ARE NOT WORKING. wHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
We smell gas on the front driver's side of the car when we turn on the ignition. What is the cause? I have read about problems with the fuel injector.