1991 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chrysler Town & Country
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1991 Chrysler Town & Country Problems
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
1991 Chrysler Town & Country Questions
HAVE HYDRALUIC BREAK SYSTEM. THE PEDAL IS VERY HARD. SEEMS LIKE THE POWER BREAKS ARE NOT WORKING. wHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
We smell gas on the front driver's side of the car when we turn on the ignition. What is the cause? I have read about problems with the fuel injector.